Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Any good San Diego movers you guys can recommend?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Kingston012 Member Jestkova's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Any good San Diego movers you guys can recommend?

    Hi all, I’m planning a small move and I’m looking for some San Diego movers who won’t overcharge or show up late. I don’t have much furniture but I’d rather not do it myself. Anyone got recommendations?

  2. #2
    Kingston012 Member levit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2023
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any good San Diego movers you guys can recommend?

    Because we wanted a straightforward booking process, we scheduled our move using https://movеrs.best/ Communication remained consistent before and during the move, and the team arrived with protective blankets and tools. They worked efficiently, positioned heavy furniture exactly where requested, and cleaned up packing materials before leaving.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •